After being a parent, it’s common putting your career on hold for a while.
Sometimes being a busy mother limits your options when it comes to studying, and entering or re-entering the workplace.
Limited choices and resources make you feel like you have to choose between your professional career and being a mother.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. You now have the opportunity to excel and succeed in both aspects of your life. The TAE qualification allows you to work within a flexible working environment enabling a successful and balanced career without compromising your family life.
Most employers will consider flexible working arrangements to cater for staff with younger children. Being a qualified trainer and assessor is a great opportunity for parents to reenter the workplace because of the suitable working hours and conditions.
Have all your hard work, training and skills recognized.
Pick up where you left off with your goals and dreams and utilize all your skills and knowledge you have gained in your professional career.
At Frontier Training and Technology, we deliver the TAE 40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course.
This qualification allows you to establish your career and teach as a qualified Trainer and Assessor in your field of expertise, in the Vocation Education Training industry.
It’s time to get back into the workforce with an exciting new and rewarding career. There are so many reasons why now is the right time to start. We thought we would help you by listing a few of them.
Some of the benefits of getting back into the workforce are:
- Improved personal self-esteem and self-confidence
- Contributing to your wider community
- Financial benefits from having a regular income
- Develop social and professional networks
- Opportunities to gain new skills and experience.
- Gain of independence
The key to a successful transition back into the workplace is preparation:
- Enrol in TAE40116 Certificate III in Training and Assessment at Frontier.
- Refining work-related skills and undertaking training relevant courses to your preferred job role.
- Searching for job advertisements in your field.
- Meeting with friends or former work colleagues to talk about what has changed in the work environment since you left.
At Frontier, we offer an accommodating training model to suit needs your individual needs. Making it possible to find the right balance between your professional career and parenting.
For further information click here